Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Norweigen food. Some people call this Mush Pudding. Definitely something to try at least once! Eat in moderation.
- Melt butter in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir in flour with wire whisk.
- Cook until mixture bubbles, cook 30 seconds longer.
- Heat half & half and milk together; slowly add to flour mixture.
- Stir with wire whisk while mixing.
- Return to microwave until mixture begins to boil, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave; stir in sugar and salt.
- Microwave 30 seconds longer.
- Add more hot milk if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Serve warm with melted butter, cinnamon, and sugar, if desired.