Norweigen food. Some people call this Mush Pudding. Definitely something to try at least once! Eat in moderation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Stir in flour with wire whisk.
- 3Cook until mixture bubbles, cook 30 seconds longer.
- 4Heat half & half and milk together; slowly add to flour mixture.
- 5Stir with wire whisk while mixing.
- 6Return to microwave until mixture begins to boil, about 2 minutes.
- 7Remove from microwave; stir in sugar and salt.
- 8Microwave 30 seconds longer.
- 9Add more hot milk if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- 10Serve warm with melted butter, cinnamon, and sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Rommegrot
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 215.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g