1/1 Photo of Microwave Roasted Garlic
Easy peasy roasted garlic, why not give this a try? From recipecottage.com. It's nice to have more than one head, this goes quickly into dips, for veggies,pizzas, pastas, chicken, most anything.
My Private Note
heads o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tips off whole garlic heads, keeping heads intact.
- 2Place all ingredients in a 4 cup glass measure.
- 3Cover tightly with microwave plastic wrap.
- 4Cook at 100% for 6 to 8 minutes, longer if bulbs are large.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 6Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
- 7Peel when cooled.
- 8Refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Roasted Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g