1/1 Photo of Microwave Roast Garlic
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice off the top of the head to reveal all of the cloves.
- 2Place the head in a small deep dish,
- 3season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.
- 4Spoon 2 TBSP water into the bottom of the dish
- 5cover with plastic wrap.
- 6Cook at medium power for 7 to 7 1/2 minutes. Let stand a few minutes before unwrapping.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Roast Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g