Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Combination cooked roast chicken in a microwave. This recipe is perfect for those without convection ovens.
- Take whole chicken and make diagonal slits in breast and thighs.
- Rub chicken with olive oil followed by salt and pepper ensuring slits are also prepared with spice.
- Place in a glass casserole dish suitable for microwave.
- I use a 900 Watt combination microwave oven, program grill and microwave for 30 - 40 minutes depending on size of chicken on full power.
- Turn chicken every 10 minutes to ensure even grilling.