Geraldine #2's Note:
Combination cooked roast chicken in a microwave. This recipe is perfect for those without convection ovens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take whole chicken and make diagonal slits in breast and thighs.
- 2Rub chicken with olive oil followed by salt and pepper ensuring slits are also prepared with spice.
- 3Place in a glass casserole dish suitable for microwave.
- 4I use a 900 Watt combination microwave oven, program grill and microwave for 30 - 40 minutes depending on size of chicken on full power.
- 5Turn chicken every 10 minutes to ensure even grilling.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Roast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.5
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 49.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g