Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, good, and moist.
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces green chilies, drained
- Mix rice, broth and garlic powder in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on HIGH 9 to 10 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese, sour cream and chilies. Cover tightly and microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and let stand about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Really good recipe. Easily cut the recipe in half. Will definitely be making this again. Thanks.
Love it! Made with whole grain Instant Rice and ate with my Horseradish Beef (Crock Pot). I didn't have chiles (and thought it would be too spicy for my taste) so used mushrooms. The result was creamy, cheesy, delicious.
Loved it!!!! So easy! I used beef broth, cuz that's what I had on hand, but I just know I'll love the chicken broth even more!!!!