Recipe by mary winecoff
I was a little surprised that these were not posted on 'Zaar. Using your microwave and 1 bowl you can make these treats in less than 5 minutes. I have used a 7 ounce jar of marshmallow cream instead of the marshmallows.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 40 large marshmallows (or 4 cups mini-marshmallows)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat butter and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until coated.
- Press mixture into 13 x 9 inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into squares when cool.