Recipe by Perfect Pixie
This 4 ingredient Italian main dish goes together in 20 minutes, it is great for the kids and is microwavable
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beef ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble beef into 2-quart microwavable casserole.
- Add onion.
- Cover loosely and microwave on High 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
- Stir in ravioli.
- Cover tightly and microwave 5 to 7 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until hot.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let stand until cheese is melted.