Prep 6 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick way to make a tradition holiday dessert. Got this off the internet a few years ago.
- 1 9 inch pie shell
- 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix pumpkin, eggs, sugar, cream and spices in 2 quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat 4 minutes, stirring once.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Microwave on MEDIUM power for 14-20 minutes until set in center, rotating once during cooking.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.