L DJ's Note:
Found this recipe per request from Country Living magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 1-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated skim milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- 2Microwave, 3 minutes uncovered, on medium (50 perent) In small bowl, beat egg and egg white until blended.
- 3Slowly stir egg mixture into pumpkin mixture.
- 4Divide pudding mixture among four 5-oz microwave safe custard cups.
- 5Microwave on medium (50 percent) 2 to 3 minutes or until puddings are barely firm.
- 6(Do not overcook; puddings will thicken and firm more upon cooling.).
- 7Set aside to cool at least 10 minutes.
- 8Serve warm or cover and refrigerate until cold.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Pumpkin Custard
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 293.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g