Prep 3 mins
Cook 6 mins
A nice butter to serve with your favorite holiday muffins.
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Blend together all ingredients in microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover with microwavable plastic wrap.
- Make sure to vent one corner.
- Heat on HIGH power 3 to 5 minutes until thick.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.
It was quick and easy to make, but just not sweet enough for us at all. I added some molasses and brown sugar, and it was much better.