Recipe by Anemone
DO NOT EAT! A fast way to press flowers. The computer insists only edible flowers should be used, but I've used anything that grows in my garden.
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay 3-4 layers of paper towels on microwave turntable. Lay flowers on top, and cover with another 3-4 paper towels.
- Press flat with an empty, flat bottomed, microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on med-low for 2-4 minutes, cheking every minute.
- Err on the side of underdone, since the flowers can burn really fast.
- Also, the microwave gets hotter as you work, so if you are doing a lot of flowers, your 6th batch may only take 2 minutes.