Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This recipe states to use margarine, I made these using butter only because I never use margarine at all for baking or cooking, it still turned out great, also I used and walnuts in place of the pecans.
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsley chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine brown sugar, whipping cream, salt, margarine and nuts; microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from microwave and let rest 1 minute, then stir in vanilla; continue stirring with wooden spoon for 3 minutes more.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto buttered waxed paper (if the mixture is "runny" allow to cool about 30 seconds more and then try dropping from the spoon again).