1/4 Photos of Microwave Potatoes a La Helga
mums the word's Note:
A fast recipe I found in an old school cookbook. I like to make this in the summer because it doesn't heat up the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube potatoes into 1/2" chunks.
- 2Melt butter on high for 30 seconds in a microwave safe dish (2L).
- 3Add in onions and potatoes and toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with salt, pepper dill and paprika.
- 5Cover and microwave at full power 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Potatoes a La Helga
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 123.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g