- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 -4 large baking potatoes, skins on
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the 2T butter in a 2 qt.
- glass baking dish in the microwave.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into thin slices; place in baking dish and toss to coat with butter.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on High for 5 minutes.
- Add onions and peppers, cover with wrap, and microwave for 3-4 more minutes on High.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, recover, and microwave on high for 3 more minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with paprika, and enjoy!