Recipe by Engelis
You can substitute Curry Powder for the garlic powder and ground cumin. If you need an extra kick substitute chili powder and ground chipotle pepper for the garlic powder and ground cumin. This recipe was used in a 1100 watt microwave.
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer three paper towels on a microwave safe plate; set aside.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/16 inch thick slices.
- Brush slices on both sides with olive oil and lightly spring with salt, garlic powder and ground cumin.
- Arrange on prepared plate (do not overlap). on prepared plate (do not overlap).
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes; turn and microwave for 2-3 minutes longer or until chips are dry and brittle.
- Repeat with remaining potatoes, oil and seasonings.
- Let chips cool for at least 1 minute before serving.
- Store in an airtight container (if they last that long).