Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
sooo easy and healthy :) I came up with this because I wanted something that was really easy since I'm busy but good for my diabetes
- wash potato thoroughly
- microwave potato for 3.5 minutes.
- in the meantime, chop up the onion.
- when the potato is ready, mash it up (it doesn't have to be that smooth).
- put in onions and avocado and mash again, and put it back in the microwave for 1 minute.
- season with garlic salt, you can add more or less of it, depending on your taste or sodium intake.
- I like to make this at night sometimes and put it in the fridge to eat it the next day. Its yummy cold too! :P.