1/2 Photos of Microwave Pork Chops and Cabbage Casserole
Barb Gertz's Note:
This easy to make recipe cooked in the microwave. Serve with boiled tiny new red potatoes and green beans. The recipe comes from Diabetic Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly coat 8x8-inch microwavable glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Place 1 1/2 cups slaw mix in baking dish, distributing evenly; sprinkle 1/4 cup of the dried apples over the slaw, Then place pork chops on top of slaw-apple layer; Repeat with the remaining 1 1/2 cups slaw then 1/4 cup apples, sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- 3Pour broth over meat and vegetables; cover with 9-inch square of waxed paper and microwave on high for 30 minutes (if microwave has no-turntable,turn casserole every 7 or 8 minutes),Remove dish from microwave and let rest, covered, for 5 minutes.
- 4Serve each chop topped with cabbage and apple mixture, Drizzle each serving with1/2 teaspoon honey top with a pinch of cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Pork Chops and Cabbage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 70.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free beef broth