Recipe by Boomette
My mother visited us in March and we wanted to do playdough for my son. But we wanted a recipe made in the microwave. I found this one on this site : http://www.canadianparents.com It's really easy to do.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml salt
- 9.85 ml cream of tartar
- 236.59 ml water
- 14.79 ml oil
- food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add oil, water and food colouring.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients thoroughly together.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Let cool and knead.
- Store in airtight container after cooled and when not in use.