1/2 Photos of Microwave Play Dough
My mother visited us in March and we wanted to do playdough for my son. But we wanted a recipe made in the microwave. I found this one on this site : http://www.canadianparents.com It's really easy to do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients together.
- 2Add oil, water and food colouring.
- 3Mix dry and wet ingredients thoroughly together.
- 4Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 5Let cool and knead.
- 6Store in airtight container after cooled and when not in use.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Play Dough
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.7
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56599.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g