My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put butter and sugar in 8 inch round micro proof baking dish.
- 2Cook on simmer LO for 2 minutes, or until butter is melted.
- 3Stir and spread evenly in bottom of dish.
- 4Drain pineapple and reserve juice.
- 5Arrange pineapple slices atop brown sugar and butter mixture.
- 6Dot with cherries.
- 7Prepare packaged cake mix according to directions, reducing required liquid by one tablespoon.
- 8Substitute 1/3 cup pineapple juice for part of liquid.
- 9Pour batter carefully into baking dish.
- 10Cook on simmer LO for 4 minutes.
- 11Rotate dish 1/4 turn.
- 12Cook on simmer LO for 3 minutes.
- 13Rotate dish 1/4 again.
- 14Cook on HI for 1 to 2 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 15Cool for 5 minutes.
- 16Invert onto serving plate.
- 17Serve warm or cold, topped with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (673 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1988.5
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.6 mg
- Sodium 1968.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 349.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 250.5 g
- Protein 12.9 g