Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Quick and easy way to use up cucumbers. Makes a small batch that can be kept in the refrigerator to spice up your dishes.
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups cucumbers, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pickling spices
- Place cucumbers, onions and peppers in micro-wave safe bowl.
- Mix vinegar, salt, sugar and pickling spice. Pour over vegetables. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Let cool and pour into storage container. Store in refrigerator.