Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
--Adopted Recipe-- Microwave times assume 700 watt microwave.
- In a small nonmetal bowl microwave butter, uncovered, on 100% power for 20 to 30 seconds or till melted.
- Stir in the beaten egg, corn syrup, sugar, and flour.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 50% power for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or till slightly thickened, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Turn into pecan pie pastry. Arrange pecan halves atop pie.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 30% power for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or just till set, rotating the dish a quarter-turn every minute.
- Cool before serving.