Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
Easy and quick--makes a great gift.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) jar smooth peanut butter or 1 (12 ounce) jar crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- In 1 1/2-quart microwave proof bowl, melt the chocolate with the peanut butter on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove and stir well. Add the milk and stir until blended.
- Pour the mixture in a 8x8-inch square pan lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate to chill.
I lost this recipe long time ago and am glad to find it! Although with three ingredients and 4 steps, I should have memorized the recipe. It tastes like Reeces cups! Yum!
so good, so easy! this would make a lovely gift. it sliced very well after being refrigerated for a few hours. i got 25 pieces, but usually my portions are larger than most :).