1/1 Photo of Microwave Peach Jam With Orange Liqueur
mary winecoff's Note:
This recipe is from the book "Small Batch Canning" by Topp and Howard. I haven't made this yet but the peaches are starting to hit the farmer's market and it looked simple and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peaches and sugar in a deep 8 cup microwavable container.
- 2Stir in lemon juice.
- 3Microwave, uncovered, on High (100%) for 7 minutes, stirring twice.
- 4Microwave uncovered, on High for 12 to 15 minutes or until mixture will form a gel, stirring every 4 minutes.
- 5Stir in liqueur.
- 6Ladle into sterilized jars and process 5 minutes in boiling water.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Peach Jam With Orange Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 223.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 219.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: