Recipe by janem123
I got this recipe off the internet, but I don't remember the web site.
Top Review by Gull Lake Linda
Have used this in a pinch when I was in a hurry and now it is a quick fix for when I want to have a super fast crisp on the table for dessert. My kids love it. Also did a variation of peaches and cream pie with it and added sour cream eggs flour and sugar to the peaches -- added a few minutes to bake time and it was a perfect peaches and cream crisp!! Super fast and easy -- for this busy mom that is just GRAND!!
- 4 medium peaches, sliced (about 3 cups) or 2 (15 ounce) cans peaches, drained
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick (tm)
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peaches in a square 8 X 8 X 2 microwave safe dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients until crumbly and then sprinkle over the peaches.
- Microwave uncovered on 100% power for 6 minutes. Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
- Continue to microwave uncovered until peaches are tender, 4-6 minutes longer.