Recipe by bmcnichol
A quick and easy way to make a side of potatoes. My family really enjoys these.
Top Review by appliance queen
Delicious. I used a little black pepper, a sprinkle of Mrs. Dash and some hot pepper flakes instead of the seasoning salt and parsley. Thank you for posting! 2/6/10 I made this again and left the skins on the potatoes and put chunks of colby/jack cheese on after taking out of the microwave. I let the cheese melt over the potatoes. Yum!
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe dish, add potatoes and toss with butter to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt and pepper and toss.
- Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.