Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is oh so good and easy to prepare. This is great when you have leftover Brie, who am I kidding, there is never any Brie leftover. This only takes 10 minutes to prepare and cook! The recipe calls for roast beef but the computer won't allow it.
- 1⁄4 lb brie cheese, softened
- 1 lb thinly sliced cooked beef (I got ours at the deli)
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- Place roast beef on a microwave-proof dish.
- Spread brie on top of beef and microwave just until Brie melts.
- Spread both cut surfaces of bread with chutney.
- Place roast beef and cheese on one half of bread and top with the other half.
- Serve with a nice salad of greens and some nice fruit for dessert; and with Chianti, Chenin Blanc or Beaujolais wine.