1/1 Photo of Microwave Orange Pineapple Marmalade
Boca Pat's Note:
A friend of mine gave me a few bags of oranges from her tree, so I went on a hunt for recipes using oranges and this is one of them. It's so simple and it's really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put quartered oranges into food processor that is fitted with a metal blade and process until ground.
- 2In micro safe 2 1/2 qt dish, combine oranges, pineapple, sugar and lemon juice.
- 3Stir and mix it well.
- 4Micro on high for 10 minutes or until it boils, stirring half way thru.
- 5Continue to micro on high for another 3 minutes.
- 6Cool, stirring occasionally.
- 7Can be kept in refrigerator for up to a month and can be frozen for up to 6 months.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Orange Pineapple Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (1622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 228.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 223.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g