Top Review by MooseCall
i guess since this is a microwave recipe, i shouldn't have been expecting oven-baked result: but truly, oven is still the only way to go. the cake smelled nice, but it was kinda of rubbery, not very moist. the crumb top was nice, but not as crunchy as we'd have liked.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend flour, sugar and butter until cornmeal consistency.
- Combine 1 cup of crumb mixture with cinnamon; reserve for topping.
- Add baking powder to remaining mixture; blend well.
- Beat eggs with orange juice.
- Mix lightly into crumb mixture.
- Pour into lightly greased 9" square microwave-safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon crumbs.
- Microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes, rotating half way during cooking.