1/2 Photos of Microwave Nacho Cheddar Cheese-Chile Popcorn
You will never go back to eating regular popcorn ever again after you try this! --- adjust all amounts to taste, for more heat use use a small amount of cayenne or Cajun seasoning blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove any unpopped kernels and discard.
- 2Divide the popcorn into four microwavable bowls.
- 3Sprinkle each with desired amount of chili powder, then equal amounts of olives, green chilies and grated cheese.
- 4Microwave 1 bowl at a time on HIGH for about 1 minute or until the cheese melts (if the cheese melts unevenly then rotate the plate).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Nacho Cheddar Cheese-Chile Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.6
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 1056.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 19.0 g