Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A quick and easy side dish, and you won't haat up the kitchen.
- 7 -8 baking potatoes (peeled and thickly sliced)
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning (Salt, Pepper, Garlic)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Place peeled and slice potatoes and onion slices into a buttered microwave dish (prefer round).
- In seperate bowl combine Mushroom soup, Water, Steak Seasoning, and Garlic Powder.
- Pour Mushroom mixture over Potatoes and Onions, stir.
- Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 20 minutes.
- Stir then microwave for an additional 20 minutes.
- Leave covered and sitting for 10-15 minutes, then serve.
- I usually serve this with baked chicken and a crusty bread to soak up all the drippings.