Prep 3 hrs
Cook 2 mins
A luscious dessert for two. Easy, too. Prep time includes chilling time.
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup very cold 35% cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur (like Kahlua or Tia Maria)
- chocolate curls (optional)
- In a two-cup glass measure, stir together the sugar and cornstarch; gradually mix in 1/4 cup of the cream.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave, uncovered, on Medium power (275 watts), stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is softened (it should only take 1 to 2 minutes).
- Stir in liqueur.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- About 2 hours before serving (or even earlier in the day), beat remaining cream in a chilled bowl until soft peaks form; fold in the chilled chocolate mixture.
- Pour into 2 small serving dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 90 minutes.
- Garnish with chocolate curls if you're ambitious.
me again Lennie this was the end of our meal. Not to heavy and low-fat, another keeper. My husband is so full right now he is just nodding and holding his hand up for 5 stars..great meal thanks again...Dancer^