3 hrs 2 mins
A luscious dessert for two. Easy, too. Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a two-cup glass measure, stir together the sugar and cornstarch; gradually mix in 1/4 cup of the cream.
- 2Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3Microwave, uncovered, on Medium power (275 watts), stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is softened (it should only take 1 to 2 minutes).
- 4Stir in liqueur.
- 5Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- 6About 2 hours before serving (or even earlier in the day), beat remaining cream in a chilled bowl until soft peaks form; fold in the chilled chocolate mixture.
- 7Pour into 2 small serving dishes.
- 8Cover and refrigerate at least 90 minutes.
- 9Garnish with chocolate curls if you're ambitious.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Mocha Mousse For Two
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.0
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 22.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g