- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in a 2 qt bowl; microwave on High 1 min or until butter melts.
- Stir in sugar and eggs; set aside.
- Combine flour, salt& cocoa; stir well.
- Combine with egg mixture.
- Stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Spread batter in a glass 8" square dish sprayed with Pam.
- Shield corners with triangles of aluminum foil, keeping foil smooth and close to dish.
- Place dish atop a micro safe ceral bowl inverted in the oven.
- Microwave at Medium 6- 7 mins, turning dish one half turn after 3 mins.
- Remove shields; microwave on High 2-3 mins or until top is almost dry.
- Remove from oven to cool Sprinkle marshmallows over brownies; cover with aluminum foil.
- Let stand 2 mins.
- Remove foil.
- Spread with frosting; cool completely on rack and cut into squares.
- Chocolate Frosting: Combine butter and milk and microwave on High 1 1/2- 2 mins.
- or until butter melts.
- Stir in cocoa and vanilla.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at medium with electric mixer until smooth.