- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup medium pasta shell, cooked and drained
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini or 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow pepper and onion.
- Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 9-11 minutes.
- This recipe was cooked in a 1,100-watt microwave.