A coworker shared this recipe with me several years ago. It is a quick and easy meal for busy nights. I have added seasonings to the beef and bean mixture, used Mexican blend cheese, and served with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and diced onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine (uncooked) ground beef with refried beans.
- 2Stuff manicotti shells with ground beef/bean mixture and place in a medium casserole dish.
- 3Combine taco sauce and water.
- 4Pour over filled shells.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap.
- 6Cook on High for 10 minutes.
- 7Turn shells over.
- 8Cook 17 minutes at 70% power with wrap vented.
- 9Remove wrap; sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Heat until cheese is melted.
- 11Serve with sour cream and black olives.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Mexican Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 850.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: