Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from San Clemente Woman's Club Cookbook. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- Combine all ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Form into loaf and bake in small glass loaf pan or casserole.
- Cook in microwave oven 15 minutes at full power.
- Let stand 5 minutes and serve.