Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Don't knock it till' you've tried it. It's quick, easy, and actually quite good.
Make and share this Microwave Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients except ketchup in a large mixing bowl. Gotta use your hands for this. It's messy, but it makes a difference.
- Pack lightly into a 9 inch glass (Pyrex) pie dish with an upside down pilsner glass in the center (making a ring dish).
- Microwave on high for about 6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway thorugh the cooking.
- Drizzle ketchup over the top.
- Microwavve on high again for about 5 minutes longer, rotating 1/4 turn halfway though the cooking.
- Remove the glass, and baste off the drippings.