Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Meatloaf in less than half an hour! I found this at meals.com, and it's so fast and simple.
- Mix first five ingredients.
- Shape into round loaf in microwave safe dish [I use a glass pie plate].
- Zap on High 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let stand 5 minutes, then brush with remaining barbeque sauce.
- Note -- I like to add Italian seasoning, and change the barbeque sauce to spaghetti or pizza sauce. You can also add shredded cheese.
Sorry, this was only so so for us. It dried out a bit too. It was bland. flavor...and I feel it needs salt. I used a microwave meatloaf pan.
I cooked this and added 1 grated carrot and 1 grated zuchini... I like to hide vegies in my dishes for my son. It was very moist and I loved the flavour from the barbecue sauce. I cooked it in a ring microwave safe bowl, and it was perfect! Something I will cook more regularly because it was soooo simple, quick and tasty.
Good, I used a tube pan.