Recipe by anme
Fast and easy meatball recipe.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
I used this for make ahead turkey meatballs to go with spaghetti on "Saturday Lunch at the Farm" ~ very easy to put together and since I did use turkey I kept the recipe true using all the seasonings as required. After microwaving meatballs and tomato sauce, I put in the crockpot to keep warm on low. This turned out terrific, especially for the meatballs as they marinated in the sauce overnight. Oh yummy! Thanks so much Anme. Will use this lots!
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or less)
- 1 egg
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground meat, bread crumbs, water, basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, and egg.
- Form mixture into about 15 meatballs.
- Put meatballs in a microwave safe baking dish.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and microwave at 70% power for 12 minutes.
- Uncover; add Mozzarella cheese.
- Microwave at 70% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.