Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple but elegant dessert.
- 4 ripe pears, peeled and halved and cored
- 1⁄4 cup citrus marmalade
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- Cut four large pieces of baking paper within which to wrap the pears.
- Place marmalade in heatproof microwave safe dish. Heat uncovered for 1 minute on high until it melts.
- Use a small knife to score each pear lengthways at 1cm intervals.
- Brush pears with marmalade, sprinkle with caster sugar and orange juice.
- Secure to pear halves in each baking paper to form a parcel.
- Place parcels on microwave safe plate and cook on high for 10 minutes until tender.