Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Microwave Entertaining. If your having no lucking finding zweiback cookies, try the baby section of your local grocery
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups zwieback cookies (finely ground)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons lime rind (or lemon rind, grated)
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 limes, sliced thinly
- place butter in 9 inch glass pie plate - melt on high 1-2 minutes or until melted.
- stir in crumbs and sugar.
- press mixture against sides and bottoms to form an even crust.
- cook 1 1/2-2 minutes or until set.
- in a 2 quart microwavable container combine sugar, cornstarch, butter, lime rind, lime juice and half and half.
- cook on high for 2 minutes; stir.
- continue to cook for 1-3 minutes or until thickened.
- beat mixture with mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- beat in tequila and triple sec.
- place mixture in fridge to cool for one hour, or speed cool in freezer for 20 minutes.
- fold in yogurt and pour into prepaired shell, smooth out top with knife.
- topping: Whip whipping cream and powdered sugar, spoon on top of pie.
- dip half of lime in salt and stick the other half into the top of pie, angeling slices to the outside.
- chill for at least 1 hour before serving.