Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I found this recipe for Microwave cooking. Haven't made it yet but it also looks suitable for passover. The recipe also suggests canned peaches if fresh are not available.
- 4 peaches, halved and stoned
- 6 macaroons, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almond meal
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 30 g butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Place peaches in microwave safe dish.
- Combine all other ingredients together and spoon into peach cavity.
- Cover with paper towel or plastic wrap and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Serve with mascarpone cheese or cream or ice cream.
- So easy!