Recipe by SooZee
10 minute potatoes, easy to make and very tasty. Great when you're in a rush. Don't even know where this recipe came from...
Top Review by Chocolatl
These are pretty good. There's no crisp layer like regular Lyonnaise potatoes, but the flavor is there. I think they would be better cooked uncovered at least part of the time. Thanks for posting! Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and in chunks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3 quart microwave container, melt the butter or marg. on High.
- Add rest ingredients, stir to mix.
- Cover and nuke for 10 minutes on High.
- When I first made these, I watched them like a hawk, worried they would burn with that amount of time on High heat but they.
- turned out great.