Plan ahead this dip needs at least 1 hour chilling time before microwaving, so mix up well in advance and pop in the microwave when ready to serve, adjust the jalapeño to suit heat level or you may omit completely. This is *very* good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 2 cups finely shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup finely chopped pepperoni (or to taste)
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives (or to taste)
- chopped green onion (optional)
- 1In a small bowl combine cream cheese with garlic, oregano and basil until well combined.
- 2Spread the mixture onto a microwave-safe glass 9 or 10-inch pie plate or a shallow baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture, then 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 4Spread all the pizza sauce over.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- 6Top with jalapeño pepper, green bell pepper, pepperoni then olives.
- 7Chill for a minimum of 1 hour or more.
- 8Cover with waxed pepper and microwave for 5-6 minutes, then sprinkle green onions over top before serving if desired.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Layered Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.9
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 433.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 9.2 g