This is another of those recipes my mom got from the 1980's microwave cooking class. You don't pre-cook the noodles for this. This recipe pre-dates turntables. To save wear and tear on your microwave's turn table take the glass turn table plate out, remove the roller ring and then put the plate back in upside down. This recipe requires a microwave safe 9x13 baking dish. I use a Pyrex one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in a microwave safe dish (6-7 min on high).
- 2Add sauce and water to beef and stir.
- 3Cook 5-6 min on high.
- 4Put a thin layer of sauce/beef mixture on bottom of a microwave safe 9x13 baking dish.
- 5Butter dry uncooked noodles with ricotta cheese and place cheese side up on top of sauce.
- 6Sprinkle mozzarella on top of Ricotta.
- 7Repeat steps 4-6 using more generous layers of sauce until done.
- 8Cover with wax paper and place in microwave.
- 9Cook 10 min on high.
- 10Rotate dish.
- 11Cook 10 min on high.
- 12Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 13Cook 15 min on high.
- 14Let stand at least 5 min before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.0
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 1047.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 34.8 g