- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 hot dog buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef, sausage and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Shape into six meatballs.
- Place in 2-quart casserole; cover with wax paper.
- Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
- Stir in tomato sauce, sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Cover with wax paper.
- Reduce power to 50%. Microwavce 3 to 5 minutes, or until flavors blend.
- Spoon into hot dog buns.