Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Microwave Italian Meatball Sandwiches for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ground beef, sausage and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Shape into six meatballs.
- Place in 2-quart casserole; cover with wax paper.
- Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
- Stir in tomato sauce, sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Cover with wax paper.
- Reduce power to 50%. Microwavce 3 to 5 minutes, or until flavors blend.
- Spoon into hot dog buns.