Trisha W's Note:
Excellent microwave recipe - keeps the kitchen cool. Uses fresh green beans!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and break the beans into 1 1/2 inch pieces into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 2Stir the hot water and salt until salt disolves.
- 3Stir the water into the beans, cover and microwave on high 12-17 minutes, until tender crisp, stirring once halfway through.
- 4Let stand 2-3 minutes, then drain.
- 5Mix all the other ingredients into the beans, stirring until the margarine melts.
- 6Heat on high in microwave till heated through (about 1- 1 1/2 minutes).
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Green Beans Almondine
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 461.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g