1/1 Photo of Microwave Green Bean With Almonds
An elegant side dish that goes together in minutes. Mom always made this at Thanksgiving. It's nice with a big meal when the oven and stove are already being used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place almonds and butter in a 1-quart casserole.
- 2Microwave uncovered on full power, stirring every minute, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3Remove almonds from dish.
- 4Place salt and beans into same dish.
- 5Cover tightly and microwave on full power for 3 minutes; stir.
- 6Cover and microwave until tender, 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- 7Stir in almonds. YUM.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Green Bean With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.9
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 126.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g