Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
I obtained this recipe in a nutrition class I took.
Top Review by ilovemangoes
Really delicious, just the cook time was WAY to much, the first time i made it, it completely burned the whole thing. The second time i did a little more than half the time it said, and it was perfect! Will definitely make this again. I love eating this with my vanilla yogurt as a healthy treat. The only reason I put 4 stars is because of the cook time being to much, but the rest is a five star sort of thing.
- 2 1⁄4 cups oats (any kind)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts, of your choice or 1⁄2 cup a mixture nuts
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter (cut into pieces)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup dried fruit, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except dried fruit, in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir;cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and add dried fruit; mix well.
- Spread on large cookie sheet to cool.
- Store in air tight container.